Vallejo's Surface Primers are water based Acrylic-Polyurethane primers. They are perfect for surfaces like plastics, brass, resin, metal, etc., and can be used on model trains, airplanes, armor, ships, and figures. They provide a great surface for the painting and weathering / finishing stages.
Primers are formulated to provide the correct undercoating to bind the paint to the surface of the model. Primers are the important first step in the entire process of model painting.
This primer can be applied directly by airbrush or paint brush. There is no need to thin the primer. It dry fast and leaves a self-leveling, durable, scratch resistant, flat finish that is completely resistant to further handling. Because this primer is self-leveling it does not hide the minute details of the model.
Directions For Use:
* Shake the bottle before using.
* Pour the desired amount into the airbrush cup or paint cup.
* Primer does not have to be thinned for air brushing or when using a paint brush.
* When applying with a airbrush spray from an 8-inch distance for better coverage.
* Primer is self-leveling and will not hide any of the fine detail when dry.