1. Preparation: to achieve better result, a gloss or semi-gloss coat is very important. It will make a smooth layer which the decals will suction to and make it much easier to apply and set them.
2. Cut out the decal you need (do it on cutting mat)
3. Grab the decal with tweezers, place it on the surface of the water and leave it for about 20 seconds.
4. Remove the decal from the water and place it on paper towel to remove any excess water.
5. Apply decal solution to the part where the decal is to be placed.
6. Slide the decal off the backing paper on to the model. Using a paint brush or cotton bud is a good way to do this without damaging the decal.
7. Use the brush, knife or cotton bud to position the decal. Using your paper towel, gently dab the decal and soak up the excess water (decal softener is also recommended at this stage. After applying softener, the decal will suction to the part and flatten out smooth.)
8. When the decal is completely dry, give another coat of varnish or Klear/Future to seal it.
Contents: 1. F-105D-25-RE, Serial 61-0217, of the 12th TFS/18th TFW, Korat RTAFB, Thailand, March 1968.
2. F-105D-31-RE, Serial 62-4408 of the 561st TFS/23rd TFW (6235th TFW), Takhli RTAFB, Thailand, May 1965.
3. F-105D-30-RE, Serial 62-4252 of the 44th TFS/388th TFW Korat RTAFB, Thailand, July 1965.
4. F-105D-25-RE, Serial 61-0143 of the 354th TFS/355th TFW Takhli RTAFB, Thailand, April 1965.
5. F-105D-25-RE, Serial 61-0163 of the 352nd TFS/23rd TFW Takhli RTAFB, Thailand, June 1965.
6. F-105D-20-RE, Serial 61-0116 of the 562nd TFS/23rd TFW (6235th TFW), Takhli RTAFB, Thailand, September 1965.
7. F-105D-31-RE, Serial 62-4347 of the 334th TFS/355th TFW, Takhli RTAFB, Thailand, November 1965.