This is a plastic model kit, which comes unassembled and unpainted. So glue, model paints and other basic modelling tools are additionally required.
Model Dimension:????Length: 623mm Width: 109.6mm
Total Plastic Parts:????1690+pcs
Total Sprues:????34 sprues, platform and tyres
Metal Parts:????Chain, pin, bracket, copper tube, copper wire, spring, shaft
- The kit consists of over 1690 parts.
- Detailed cab.
- Detailed frame & chassis.
- Detailed dashboard instrument panel.
- Detailed platform
- Detailed fuel tanks.
- The main tires are hollow rubber with very good tread pattern included as well as sidewall details consisting of raised section ribs.
- Wheel hubs are in great details
- The windshield and side windows are made of clear parts.
- 8 sets of Photo-Etched detailing parts (total 11 pieces) for steps, grill, anti-skid plate etc.
In 1993 the U.S. Army started fielding the M1070 Truck Tractor and the M1000 Heavy Equipment Transporter Semi-trailer. The tractor is produced by Oshkosh Truck, and the trailer is manufactured by Systems & Electronics, Inc. in St. Louis. The HETS transports payloads up to 70 tons - primarily Abrams tanks, but is also used for other large military equipment such as forklifts and various tracked vehicles. It is capable of operating on highways (with permits), secondary roads, and cross-country. This version of HETS has a number of features that significantly improve the mobility and overall performance of the system in a tactical environment. The M1070 tractor has front- and rear-axle steering, a central tire-inflation system, and cab space for six personnel to accommodate the two HETS operators and four tank crewmen. The M1000 semi-trailer has automatically steerable axles and a load-leveling hydraulic suspension. It is air-transportable by both C-5 Galaxy and C-17 Globemaster III aircraft.