Mr. Masking Sol uses a gum different that used in other types of masking solutions to smooth out peeling after painting is finished.
This new masking sol action prevents paint absorption when applying masking solution over a large area and when air brushing.
- Apply MASKING SOL where you need it evenly with a brush.
- After it dries within 20-30min, it becomes translucent.
- Cut unnecessary parts away neatly with a design knife, etc. leaving masked parts, and then apply paint.
- When the paint has dried completely after painting, peel off the MASKING SOL.
- MASKING SOL is water soluble, so brushes washout with water.