- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- body cowl differences between early and late versions, differences between rear wings/undertray/side coolers/wheels for each driver as used in a specific GP have been faithfully recreated.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim, centre locknut and shaft.
- cowl can be removed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires. - based on the build both drivers used at the first ever Japan GP held in Suzuka, where A. Senna finished 2nd and S. Nakajima finished 6th.
- cowl based off early version with some variation.
- includes rear wing/turbo duct/wheel different from other variations.