FREE shipping for any national order over AU$150!!
Combined postage will be applied if 2 or more items are purchased in one order. If you make another order before your previous ordered item(s) are dispatched, please let us know as soon as possible, and thus we will still combine the postage for you and immediately quote the extra cost you need to pay.
On your Shopping Cart page, you can get a group of combined postages (in terms of different shipping options) of all the items in your cart by clicking the button "Estimate the Shipping Cost" at the left bottom of the page. These postages are automatically calculated according to the total weight and size of the items plus the package. This calculation tool has been tested and proven reliable and accurate in most cases. If you are still not sure about the postage, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will quote the cost immediately.
We provide the following shipping options:
- For Australian residents:
Regular Post, Registered Post and Express Post.
* Both Registerd Post and Express parcels are trackable online (www.auspost.com.au/track). Tracking number is either provided by us via shipping notice email, or is informed by Auspost once the parcel is dispatched. Regular Post parcels may also go with tracking barcodes which can be informed after dispatch on your request. However, Regular Post letters do not have any tracking number on the package.
- For international buyers:
Regular Air Mail, Registered Post, Express Post, Express Courier and Sea Mail.
* Regular Air Mail - standard and economical shipping method with no tracking number. Not recommended for orders over AU$100 or during peak seasons (e.g., around Christmas holiday).
* Registered Post - Secure handling and signature on delivery. Insurance included.
* UPS Courier - Reliable and fastest in transit, full trackability and signature on delivery.
* Express Courier - Reliable and fastest in transit, full trackability and signature on delivery.
* Sea Mail - Most economical shipping method but with over 30~60 days of delivery. Not available for New Zealand and Asia Pacific countries.
When the total thickness of your ordered items is less than 2cm, the estimator system will automatically quote you the postage of Letter service which is much cheaper.
Please note that registered mail needs to be signed at its destination. If signature is inaccessible on your end, please clarify this in comment during check-out or directly let us know by email.
For more specific information about delivery time promised and postage charged officially, please click here to link to Australian Post which can help you estimate the shipping cost of your order and the normal delivery time to your address. (You may need our postcode for calculation: 3189)
* If you overpaid us the postage somehow, we will let you know after we have dispatched your items. We can refund any overpaid amount to your account or transfer into your BNA Points.
We dispatch goods within 24 hours once the payment is received except for Australian public holidays. All sold items are well packed in hard-wearing carton box with any necessary buffering materials. Please find our following parcel sample.
Issues about Delayed Arrival / Missing Orders:
Domestic (delivery within Australia):
All domestic orders sent by Registered or Express Post are trackable on Auspost.com.au or by phone. If you do not receive the order 10 days after it is marked as "Dispatched", please contact us as soon as possible. If necessary, we will contact Auspost for investigation. For a lost order, we can issue a full refund (excl. shipping cost) or re-arrange the delivery.
For most overseas parcels (except for those by Sea Mail), it takes within 16 business days to arrive.
However, the delivery time varies in different countries, and may be prolonged sometimes especially during peak seasons and some public holidays. In some rare cases, the shipping time can be as long as 45 days. Therefore until then we usually do not consider it as "Loss in Post".
Up to now, the incidence of shipment loss is lower than 0.1%, but it still happens, this is the reason that we recommend you to choose "Registered Post", "Express Post" or "Express Courier" as the shipping method for order amount over AU$100 or around public long holidays (e.g., Christmas). We can provide proof of posting for each order, yet orders sent via Air Mail are not insured or trackable and thus are not refundable from Australia Post.
We would recognise the customer's selection of "Air Mail" for delivery as a full responsibility of customer in case of missing, therefore refunds can not be issued.
NOTE: If a package is returned due to a wrong address or postcode provided by the customer, the cost of resending the package will be involved at the customer's end.
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to our following address in accordance with clause 2 below.
BNA MODEL WORLD
PO Box 66
Moorabbin, VIC 3189
2. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The shipping costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by buyers.
3. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- in the event that the product has been used;
where the item is completely damaged or in other condition which was totally different from that we sent you and which was not caused during the shipping from us to you.